Alces Flight Center: Terms of Service
This page was last updated on 29th September 2020.
The term 'Alces Flight' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is:4 Murdock Road
Our company registration number is 10095215 (England and Wales). The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Your use of this website shall be entirely at your own risk. Alces Flight Limited, its affiliated companies and their representatives will not be responsible in any manner for any harm, loss or damage, however caused, arising out of your use of this website, including direct, indirect, special, third party or consequential damages. We will not be responsible for any detrimental reliance that you may place upon the website or its contents.
These Terms of Service apply to general use of this website and may be supplemented by an agreed schedule of Terms & Conditions relating to your Alces Flight Center service plan which can be viewed by your organisation's relationship manager.